Exp: 7 - 12 years
CTC: 25 - 36 LPA
Qualification :Bachelor Degree and MBA Degree from Tier-1 College (Preferable)
- Should have experience in Consulting Companies/Big 4 (Advisory Role)
- This is an Advisory Role and not Implementation
- Talents with experience in large scale transformation and Consulting
- Should have Min 4 years IT Consulting experience
- Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise- strategic, industry, functional, technical- in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
- Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Identifying a client's high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Designing new business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings applying thought leadership in leading the transformation
- Driving enterprise business, application and integration architecture
- Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a to be enterprise environment
- Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes