Exp: 10 - 13 years
CTC: 40 - 50 LPA
The Engineering Manager is a critical leadership position, which will be responsible for execution of product roadmap. This role requires very close collaboration with product
management team, business teams, designers and engineering team to ensure smooth delivery and execution. The person would be heading the following teams: Product Engineering team which majorly builds analytical dashboards to provide visualisations. Mobile Engineering team, which majorly is responsible for developing analytical and ad serving
SDK; AdTech Engineering which is responsible for serving all our mobile campaigns; And lastly Solutions Engineering teams which provides creative solutions to brands and other partners.
Major responsibilities of this role involve:
• Handling and managing a team of software engineers and technical leads from various disciplines such as frontend, backend, platform and android engineering.
• Very strong technical guidance and direction to rest of the engineering team.
• Work with product management team to transform a product plan to engineering plan.
• Effort estimation and ensuring that execution is in accordance with plan.
• Creating relevant engineering practices and policies, to improve productivity, efficiency and build predictability in a very dynamic environment.
• Creation of charter for career growth for all direct reportees in the team, and map it to SMART goals.
• Evangelising good engineering practices and creating structure to make sure they are being followed across the team.
• Identifying and executing tech debt, wherever necessary.
• Represent ZAPR tech in various meetups, conferences etc.
The candidate must fulfill the following requirements:
• 8+ years of overall engineering experience with at least 2 years of experience in leading engineering teams.
• Very strong technical expertise and ability to drive tech stack of various systems.
• Ability to execute in a very fast paced environment.
• Ability to deal with chaos and provide structure to it.
• Strong result orientation and willingness to continuously improve engineering practices.