Exp: 10 - 15 years
CTC: 45 - 52 LPA
Talents from Banking/Financial Services Only
You will be responsible for:
- Overview of month end accounting for investment management business, fees calculations, forex hedging along with regulatory and management reporting.
- Extensive IFRS based financial reporting – ensuring business unit information provided to be consolidated in Macquarie's statutory financial statements is accurate
- Develop a strong business understanding over time and use it to provide context to accounting and financial matters. Demonstrate capability and willingness to be "Hands-on".
- Demonstrate established competency in planning and organising - needs to be a well organised self-starter who can manage a range of competing priorities and projects.
- Demonstrate innovation with focus to improve process – enhance efficiencies and add value, ensuring quality consciousness in all aspects of the team.
- Involvement in migration of any additional finance responsibilities which includes maintaining and supporting documentation for all finance functions managed by the team
- Training and developing new starters; Leading and managing the team, and doing effective appraisals.
- The role requires engagement with stakeholders working across multiple time zones, hence the flexibility to work across different time zone is important.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Postgraduate accounting qualification, CA or CPA
- Relevant post qualification experience including 5 + years of people management experience.
- Willingness to travel overseas.
- Willing to work in shifts.