Exp: 8 - 10 years
CTC: 20 - 23 LPA
Talents should have 8+ years experience in Core Recruitment (end - end)
Proficient in Technology Hiring
Preferred: From eComms/Media
Key Skills: Recruitment, Sourcing, Onboarding, Exits
We- re seeking an HR recruiter to lead our's recruitment efforts. They would be responsible for scaling up the team (currently ~100) and recruiting exceptional talent across divisions - Engineering / Product Management / Strategy / Design / Operations and others, as well as support on-boarding activities.
They would also be responsible for instituting HR best practices across employee sourcing, recruitment, on-boarding and exits.
A part of the role would also occasionally include supporting project management activities and building an exceptional culture.
The role would report into the VP - People Services practice, and this individual would be working across senior leadership as well as the founders, to ensure stable growth of the our team.
- The ideal candidate would have worked in talent acquisition with a focus on technology roles for a minimum of 8 years
- Prior people management experience would be preferred
- An MBA is helpful and exceptional communication skills is mandatory
- They should ideally have spent some time at a technology firm or a tech startup.
- They would need to be comfortable working in an ambiguous, chaotic and fast paced work environment.
- Finally, and most importantly, they would need to be incredibly organized and have excellent attention to detail. Proficiency with MS office suite is expected.