Exp: 8 - 13 years
CTC: 40 - 50 LPA
Talents from eComms (B2C) Only
Technical Architect is the hands on, go-to person of this group, who will drive the overall direction the technology needs to head towards. This may involve working with engineers to come up with POCs, architecting new systems keeping in mind the balance of all the future requirements and the time and resources available, evaluating new technologies, plan tech migrations, re-architectures etc.
• At least 8 years of experience in building and handling large scale systems.
• Deep experience working in big data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Samza, kafka etc.
• Writing and tuning latency sensitive, high throughput application, especially in cloud environment.
• Experience working with micro-services and containers such as docker, kubernetes is an added advantage.
• Very thorough understanding of engineering concerns while developing mission critical applications
• Very good prototyping skills to evaluate new technologies.
• Abilities to drive projects, while working with engineers.
• Ability to scope or descope projects based on cost benefit analysis.