Exp: 12 - 20 years
CTC: 40 - 60 LPA
BE + MBA (Tier 1 School)
Deep experience within one or more of the Banking, Capital Markets, Telecom, Media, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Retail or Consumer Goods services industries
Talents from Big 4/Tier 1 IT consulting Firms Only
Working closely with our clients, strategy professionals envisage, shape and formulate strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
- Leading the initiatives of Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Overseeing the production and implementation of solutions covering Enterprise Architecture
- Design, architect and scale client’s journey to new technology-driven growth at the intersection of business and technology
- Modernize client’s IT landscape and processes to adapt to latest technology trends and data driven growth
- Called upon to apply your solid understanding of cloud and disruptive technologies.
- Driving enterprise business, application and integration architecture
- Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
- Drive programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
- Build the required capabilities for growth and innovation to sustain high performance
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate and implement programs
- Developing our offerings and assets
- Bachelor Degree
- MBA Degree from Tier-1 College (Preferable)
We are looking for information strategy & data architecture consultants having experience with information strategy, data architecture, data governance, information operating model and information security operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to build the future in real-time.
- Assessment: Works as part of multi-disciplinary teams and collaborates with designers, other team members to evaluate new IT potential with a focus on data monetization, platforms, customer 360 view and analytics strategy. Align all data and analytics initiatives and investments to meet enterprise objectives.
- Design: The Consultant’s role on these projects centers around Assessment of Information Strategy Maturity, establishing target state Information Architecture and conceptual Data models. Identification of usage of structured/ unstructured data as an asset to create differentiated capabilities.
- Governance: Establish framework for effective Data Governance across multispeed implementations. Define data ownership, standards, policies and associated processes
- Information operating model: Define an operating model to manage data across organization. Establish processes around effective data management ensuring Data Quality & Governance standards as well as roles for Data Stewards
- The Consultant should have practical industry expertise. The areas of Financial Services, Retail, consumer goods, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Transportation, Hospitality, Automotive/Industrial, Mining and Resources are of interest but experience in equivalent domains is also welcomed. Consultants should understand the key technology trends in their domain and the related business implications
·Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation
·The ability to develop technology solutions and value adding propositions and take these to market
·Ability to drive C-suite/senior leadership level discussions
·Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities.
·Deep experience within one or more of the Banking, Capital Markets, Telecom, Media, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Retail or Consumer Goods services industries.
·Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
·Leading proof of concept and/or pilot implementations and defining the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains
·Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills - ability to convey technology and business value propositions to senior stakeholders
·Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization.
·Capacity to develop high impact thought leadership that articulates a forward-thinking view of the market.
·Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships
·Proven track record in working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
·Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment with effective consulting skills
·Proven track record to quickly understand the key value drivers of a business, how they impact the scope and approach of the engagement
·Demonstrated ability to develop younger talent and build a high performing team.