Exp: 0 - 2.5 years
CTC: 10 - 20 LPA
Freshers: From Tier 1/2 Schools (2018 Pass Outs Only)
Exp: Tier 1/2 Schools / Product Dev Firms
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer for our Quality Assurance team based out of the firm’s office in Hyderabad, India. The team is responsible for ensuring the quality of critical trading application tools and components.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Delivering quality features and products by following rigorous testing techniques.
• Understanding various data system components and assessing the impact of changes.
• Exhibiting strong ownership and consistently increasing your expertise in their specific area of work.
• Building and maintaining automation tools and systems.
• Improving efficiency by identifying and automating test cases.
The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated academic success, preferably with an engineering degree in computer science.
They should also possess keen analytical, logical and problem-solving skills with excellent functional testing skills, as well as hands on exposure to unit-testing frameworks (frameworks that understand and analyze data).
Experience in the UNIX environment with exposure to shell scripting/PERL/Python in a high level programming language like Java/.Net/C++ is preferred.
Exposure to the finance domain in their internships will be an added advantage.