Exp: 12 - 15 years
CTC: 40 - 45 LPA
Highly Preferred: CA
Talents from Banking Sector Only
Summary: This is an opportunity fora Project Business Analyst who has either Investment Banking background, experience of work ing on Valuations models, Insurance operations or Regulatory Change projects Focus area for this role will be Business Analysis in the Projects space (Solution Design, Due Diligence, Process Mapping & Transitions) along with Test Management. This role requires a highly effective team player who is experienced in working on a diverse project portfolio across multiple financial processes and systems
• CA is preferred. Alternate could be B Com with CPA/ ICVVA/ MBA Finance.
• Peer bank experience must with good understanding of BFSI / iBank Ops space in India
• Sound knowledge of the Financial/Banking Services industry - BFSI / iBank Ops space in India
• Good Business Analysis and Test management experience especially in the context of finance projects
• Working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and methodologies including DMAIC, Lean, Kaizen, and Workout tools, problem solvin g/ root cause analysis and process management
• Some amount of Project Management experience with stakeholder management skills
• Excellent communication experience
• Migrations, Six sigma project experience a bonus
• Transition management experience is a good to have
• Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince 2 certification desirable
• Overall post-qualification experience of around 14-16 years with about 7-8 years of relevant experience in Program/Project management, transformation initiatives (e.g. operating model/process architecture design), business process reengineering, quality/process improvement initiatives and process transitions, preferably in the Financial Services industry,
• Possesses decent levels of comfort in dealing with information technology.
• Possesses high degree of comfort working in high paced ambiguous environment.
• Very strong MS Office, MS project & Visio skills
• Willingness for travel and work in different time zones to support clients
Mandatory Skills (People management/technical skills)
• Prior experience of handling teams, including direct responsibility for their appraisal, performance management and work allocation
• Competence in leading by example, working cooperatively and communicating openly to create a positive, cohesive team
• Be a self-starter who can work well both independently with minimal supervision and as a team , and is capable of utilizing the GFS management team as a sounding board for ideas related to application of various aspects of the role
• Previous experience in the Financial Services industry is essential; background in accounting/ banking or Finance Processes would be ideal
• Sound understanding of the business and products space of investment banks including derivatives/equities/fixed instruments/infrastructure/funds, etc.
• Good knowledge of banking applications such as TMl/Axiom/ICE, etc., experience in handling/leading large banking implementation/change projects impacting multiple teams
• Technical skills and business knowledge
o Program/Project management skills
o Experienced in leading and implementing operational and business changes.
o Proven track record of financial results from the application of process improvement methodologies, and effective change management.
o Highly developed analytical, quantitative and data analysis aptitude.
o Skilled in methodologies such as workout, kaizen, Lean, DMAIC, DMADV, ACFC & DFSS