Exp: 10 - 12 years
CTC: 40 - 45 LPA
Preferred: 3-5 years experience in the beauty space with P&L responsibility
General Manager is responsible for building and leading the India execution team, oversee functional and operations flow for all departments including marketing, sales, operations, driving business strategy and managing the P&L for the territory.
- Lead and guide the team to achieve the company’s business strategy and targets.
- Development of sound business and financial plans and instrumental in expanding the business
- Advise leadership teams on strategic and tactical matters, budget management, cost benefit and profit management.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic and entrepreneurial mindset
- Constantly connected with wide industry influence and strong interpersonal skills, particularly skilled at opening doors of opportunity, gaining market intelligence and keeping large multi-dimensional teams working together efficiently, with an ability to eloquently convey complex ideas
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills, which require a practical numbers oriented mind and a good instinct for business
- Able to work under high pressure where deadlines and bottomline are the measure of success and heavy burdens of responsibility are the norm
- High energy and self-motivated with a strong sense of personal accountability
- High level of integrity and corporate-mindedness
- Minimum Masters / Degree in Finance/ Business Administration / Business /
- 10+ years of Managerial experience in leading and guiding teams with preferably 3 - 5 years of experience in the beauty space with P&L responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with senior level executives.
- Well-versed in the latest corporate management standards and comfortable in using modern software tools (especially the Microsoft Office Suite)
- Highly proficient in verbal and written communication skills in English, and a second language will be advantageous