Exp: 15 - 25 years
CTC: 60 - 75 LPA
Should have 15+ years in operations managing multiple insurance verticals: Life,General, P&c, Reinsurance, Pension, Retiral
International/Global Insurance domain experience in a must
Job Summary Leads the development and implementation of operations strategy. In conjunction with the stakeholders, agrees and implements strategic changes to the business model
Ensures the ongoing delivery of excellent client service across all segments ensuring the relevant regulatory and technical standards are met. Principal Duties/Responsibilities
• Develops the short and long-term Business Unit (BU) strategy in conjunction with overseas counterparts.
• Drives the delivery of the change agenda including cross-functional programmes and change initiatives, securing the resources required to deliver programme activities, including design, testing and implementation support
• Leads the development of the client service propositions and service delivery strategy for all operational functions Operations Management/Operational Effectiveness
• Ensures that the function has optimum number and quality of resources required objectives and that they are effectively controlled and targeted
• Plans, supports and reviews the performance of the function, identifying development needs for both individuals and the team as a whole.
to deliver the functional
Works with HR to optimise training and development opportunities
• Develops, promotes and enhances a culture of "client first" client service and client retention service to ensure consistent delivery of excellent
• Works closely with the BU management teams to establish the areas of client service that need to be