Solution Architect (BFSI)
Technology - Mumbai
Exp: 12 - 17 years
CTC: 30 - 44 LPA
Should have 5+ years experience in Solution Architecture (BFSI) - Overall 12+ years
Solid experience in Pre Sales with RFP/RFI/RFQ
Technology Stack: Any (Web/Microsoft/Database/Data Warehouse/ERP/Digital)
- 12-17 years of overall experience in IT Services with around 8+ years of experience into BFSI Solution Architecture.
- Participate in Pre-sales activities; experience in architecting BFSI Solutions (preferred in "new age" technologies — Agile, DevOps, Cloud, Digital, AI/ML, loT, Blockchain, Chat bots etc.).
- Is customer centric and business focused in client conversations, help prepare client business case and lead technical assessments of vendor products and/or new technologies in the market.
- Experience in scope definition, preparing estimations and costing/pricing/financials.
- Good Knowledge/experience in BFSI (Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets) domain.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, communication ability and business acumen.
- Good team player with experience of leading and collaborating with multi-cultural teams and demonstrate strong conceptual and analytical skills.