Technology - Delhi
Passionate about helping some of the best-known software vendors in the world to solve tough technical problems and use cloud computing technologies to develop and deploy large scale applications?
Exp: 10 - 18 years
CTC: 30 - 44 LPA
As a Solution Architect, you will become a trusted advisor to our most strategic partners, educating them on the value proposition of AWS cloud and participating in deep architectural discussions to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
Your broad responsibilities will include:
- Owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in the Amazon Web Services technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the Amazon Web Services platform.
- The ideal candidate will possess customer-facing skills that will allow him/her to represent us well within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables him/her to easily interact and give guidance to software developers and architects.
- He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a key technical member of the team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the Amazon Web Services platform.
- Provide architectural guidance and recommendations on running applications efficiently and reliably on AWS platform
- Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to present their offering on the AWS platform
- Develop technical content, such as white papers and reference architectures, that can be used by our customers and partners to assist them in deploying cloud-based solutions
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community
- Participate in evangelising AWS cloud at events, user groups, and hackathons/hackfests
- Share customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of AWS cloud