EXP: 6 - 12 years
CTC: 24 - 35 LPA
The role will involve performing of financial control tasks, including journal entry, management reporting and financial reporting.
You will be responsible for:
- Monthly accounting in accordance with IFRS/ Australian GAAP.
- Preparation and review responsibilities of following work performed by the team involving accounting functions for one or more clients: Month end accounting, Reporting and analysis for business units X Analysis of PL and BS, and finalization of trial balance
- Support Statutory reporting including investigation of variances and providing commentaries.
- Ensure timely delivery of work and providing regular update to all stakeholders.
- Driving key projects in the Financial Control space and collaborate with other FC teams
- Develop Knowledge of the Business, Accounting Systems, Reconciliation policy, Finance Control Standards & Quality Framework and ensure compliance with these
- Training and developing new starters; Leading and managing the team, and doing effective appraisals.
- Manage first level escalations
- Work collaboratively with team of staff performing similar tasks across FC teams.
- Manage responses to queries from clients and auditors.
- You are an experienced person in financial control, with exposure to financial accounting and reporting in a financial service industry being advantageous.
- Possessing good knowledge of accounting standards in any GAAP will be an advantage.
- Postgraduate/professional accounting qualification, preferably CA or CPA