Exp: 8 - 10
CTC: 40 - 50 LPA
Talents from Tier 1 Schools
Should be from Product Dev Firms
Your Role You will be part of our UI Engineering team responsible for:
• Building re-usable web libraries and user-facing components that support large, complex web applications at the firm.
• Design and development of browser based applications for front office trading groups with utmost emphasis on data accuracy and performance. • Writing code for applications that are easy-to-use, scalable and work smoothly across various browsers and form factors.
• Optimizing web applications on client side (browser) and server side (web servers) to maximize speed and scale.
• Continually drive improvements in web infrastructure at the firm to be up-to-date with the latest in the industry. What You'll Bring • Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or related field of study
• Over 4 years of working experience in software application development (Overall 8 years)
• Strong command over browser based technologies including latest ECMAScript, CSS3, HTML5 • Experience with popular web libraries and frameworks such as Angular5, jQuery
• Knowledge of data visualization libraries such as ag-grid, Highcharts, d3.js
• Strong understanding of user experience design and data visualization techniques
• Familiarity with the whole web stack, including browser JS engine, HTTP, web servers and optimization techniques
• Outstanding coding, debugging skills and analytical skills Who You Are
• Mature, thoughtful, and a natural fit for a collaborative, team-oriented culture