Exp: 10 - 14 years
CTC: 18 - 32 LPA
Min 4+ years in Pre Sales
Should have experience in Cyber Security
You will also enable our customers to understand and improve their security posture as part of a fast growing, highly collaborative team. This role gives the solution consultant the opportunity to work in most of the top Fortune 500 companies in the world.
• Proven track record in RFI and RFP response (Pre-Sales, solution design & development, proposal response and presentation) in the area of "Cyber Security Solutions" by strongly collaborating with larger infrastructure, applications, Cloud and Digital functions.
• Core Competence in solution development and proposal response in the area of "Cyber Security Solutions" including infrastructure security, security monitoring/analytics/incident-response, risk & compliance management, identity & access management and data security solutions"
• Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility and team work capabilities.
• The individual is responsible in providing security solution and subject matter expertise within the sales campaign. This entails both technical solution design experience and consulting experience delivering risk and compliance assessments
• Assist the sales team in qualification, pursuit and closing of opportunities.
• Promote the Security portfolio of governance, risk and compliance services and associated security technology with the customer, positioning best fit solutions that meet/enhance the client's security strategy and reduce risk.
• Assess risks imposed by technical solutions and advise clients of security standards, best practice and solutions to address security risk.
• Collect and determine information/data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements.
• Architect solutions and respond to proposals for enterprise customers, meeting basic requirements and also identifying & proposing transformation solutions.
• Consult with internal delivery groups to validate solutions and effort estimates, develop cost models and work through governance forums for solution review and approval.
• Work closely with the technical community to ensure that technical knowledge is maintained and that project work can be accurately scoped.
• Work with partner vendors and develop technical peer relationships.
• Proactively shares knowledge with the team and supports development of junior team members.