Exp: 10 - 20 years
CTC: 25 - 32 LPA
Key Skills: Full Java Stack, Spring Boot, Kubernate, Microservices, Cryptographic exp
Locations: Mumbai, Chennai
• Take responsibility of the architectural design aspects of the relevant IT systems, including investigation, analysis, specification, design, construction and operation.
• Be able to breakdown the overall solution into smaller tasks that can be given to individual developers.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as senior architects
• Experience with design and implementation of complex Java applications and IT- systems
• Familiar with security concepts and systems
• Experience with microservice architecture , including design of applications according to this architectural pattern.
• Experience with design and implementation of REST based microservices using Spring Boot framework
• Familiar with container based platforms such as Kubernetes, OpenShift.
• Cryptographic experience , including OpenID Connect, OAUTH2 is an advantage (not a requirement for all architects, but required for at least two of them).
• Experienced on UNIX OS
• Experience in SQL & data modelling skills
Personal qualifications must include:
• Service minded attitude and taking responsibility within relevant working areas.
• Able to work independently and proactively and quickly pick up necessary knowledge
• Able to communicate directly with customer architects to clarify requirements
• Have the ability to adapt and react to change