Exp: 2 - 6 years
CTC: 15 - 27 LPA
Talents from eComms Only
Should be from Tier 1/2 Tech Schools (BE/Btech)
Key Skills: Algorithms, Data Structure, Core Java, API's
The Software Development Engineer's core responsibilities include working on highly-maintainable and unit tested software components/system that address real world problems.
You will be working in a fast paced and agile work environment delivering quality solutions that have immediate business impact.
You (Must Have)
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience
• Good understanding of data structures & algorithms and their space & time complexities
• Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language: C/Java/C++/C#
• Excellent coding skills
• Should be able to convert design into code fluently
• Experience in building highly scalable business applications which involves implementing large complex business flows, and dealing with huge amount of data
• Should have experience in Multithreading and concurrency programming
• Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CS fundamentals
• Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platform is a plus
• BE/BTech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college
You will assume complete ownership of the projects you deliver while collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders on all elements of the development process.
You are expected to demonstrate good learnability and adopt technologies that help build large scale, performant, reliable and sustainable systems skills