Exp: 8 - 15 years
CTC: 55 - 65 LPA
Talents from eComm/Internet Only
Should be from tier 1 Tech School / B.E, B.Techs
Key Skills: Java, Microservices, Entity Modeling, Building highly scalable architecture
- Strong system design and OO Skills
- Solid coding skills
- Experience working with a large variety of multi tier architecture
- Experience of high performance web scale and real time response systems
- Experience & exposure to a variety of large scale persistent systems including large databases
- Exposure to complete product development cycles - From inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures
- Should have been a part of scalable product development cycles with either large data handling or large transaction processing exposure for atleast 3+ years
• Architects are responsible for driving Technology & Good Practices in Engineering in their respective teams. We are a rapidly growing & constantly improving organization.
• We seek very high level of ownership in all individuals, especially roles like this — ownership of systems in your team and their impact on our entire eco-system. Going beyond your role & contributing to make the organization & business better is an expectation.
• Actively participate in development along with team members for as much as 75% of their time , creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
• Participating in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions
• Being responsible for Scaling, Performance & Quality for the team.
• Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about improving the technology use are your responsibilities.
• Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
• Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create.
• Implementation of long term technology vision for your team.
• Responsible for the architecture of your product; ensuring it is aligned to the requirements and the charter.
• Active participant in technology forums & represent our brand in external forums.