Exp: 8 - 12 years
CTC: 14 - 22 LPA
Java Lead developer with skills in AWS cloud, some level of retail experience, experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, experience with system security and experience in building performance systems.
The candidate should have demonstrated IT experience of 8 - 12 years as strong Java enterprise developer with strong skills in building high throughout low latency systems. Must have experience with AWS.
- Should have demonstrated experience in AWS Dynamo, RDS, SNS, SES and Lambda serverless solutions.
- Strong J2EE experience with leveraging multiple open source frameworks such as spring framework.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases with good analytical skills
- Implemented B2B Security using oAuth, OpenID and other techniques
- Strong analytical ability to figure out quick wins and long term solutions
- Has worked with complex integration layers as consumer and producer of API’s.
- Has through understanding of event based paradigm and Rest Architecture style
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Has proven experience in managing and enhancing e-commerce applications through performance engineering and other techniques
- Made major contributions to the design/architecture of one or more projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills to facilitate teamwork
- Self motivated individual who can work with program manager and Business analyst to analyze the requirements, identify dependencies and come up with technical scope
- Hands on coding to understand all external API’s and identifying what combination provides right solution for the current project
- Mentor Jr Developers to focus on set of tasks so that entire project can be executed on time.
- Work closely with other project managers to understand their API, data and build code consuming those API’s with proper security
- Capturing and analyzing data to improve system capabilities
- Demonstrate software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Work with multiple product teams to understand their API and leverage appropriate integration patterns to built a solution that can aggregate data from various sources in efficient manner.
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Deployment
- Understanding of various AWS stacks
- Prior experience in retail industry is a plus
- Performance engineering of production application is a plus