Exp: 3 - 8 years
CTC: 15 - 28 LPA
Talents from product Dev Firms
- 3+ years relevant work experience designing and developing applications in high-paced environments; majorly in Product based organization.
- Demonstrated expertise in building and enhancing Java based scalable and high performance.
- Knowledge and application of design concepts like Design Patterns, Data Modeling and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Experience in Java, Scala, Web Services, JSON (GeoJSON), JUnit, SQL, PL/SQL, Maven, Spring.
- HTML5, npm, bootstrap, grunt/gulp, unit testing framework like jasmine
- Excellent knowledge of Databases.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) and test-driven development, continuous integration
- (Jenkins) and version control (GIT/Gerrit etc.).
- Worked on performance optimization, memory profiling and scalability of applications (cloud environment would be preferable).
- Energetic, evaluating and understanding new technologies.
- Out of the box thinker who would leverage their expertise to solve complex technical problems.
- Exhibit strong ownership and ability to work in global team environment.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Develop high performance systems to publish REST Services.
- Projects include large scale data processing frameworks and high scalable services.
- Deliver services for high availability, with high quality.
- Work closely with software developers to develop the best implementations. Develop
- efficient, re-usable, reliable and scalable software
- Develop test frameworks and operations tools for the services you create.
- Quickly iterate on ideas
- Use Agile principles to run the development lifecycle for applications and services
- Interact with customers/users to support software acceptance process
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Provide/Recommend solutions inclusive of third-party open source APIs
- Ability to do root cause analysis and improve product quality.
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services and associated technologies