Exp: 5 - 8 years
CTC: 18 - 32 LPA
Talents from Product Dev Firms Only
B.E/B.Tech (Technology/IT/Computer Science or related field).
An advanced technical degree is preferred
You will be part of the team of AI/ML engineers utilizing multiple sources extract all possible lane features automatically using Machine Learning and Computer Vision, among other technologies. This position requires active use of AI/ML and the candidate must be experienced in the underlying technologies like Python. TensorFlow, OpenCV, etc.
- 5+ years relevant work experience designing and developing applications in high-
- paced environments; majorly in Product based organization.
- Demonstrated expertise in building and enhancing Java/python based scalable
- and high-performance services.
- Knowledge and application of design concepts like Design Patterns, Data
- Modeling and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Strong skills in Python, Java, J2EE, MVC, Web Services, JUnit, Maven, Spring
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) and test-driven development, continuous
- integration (Jenkins) and version control (GIT/Gerrit etc.)
- Worked on performance optimization, memory profiling and scalability of
- applications (cloud environment would be preferable)
- Energetic, evaluating and understanding new technologies
- Thrive in a collaborative team with another strong Programmers/ Principal
- Out of the box thinker who would leverage their expertise to solve complex
- technical problems
- Exhibit strong ownership and ability to work in global team environment
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Develop high performance systems to publish REST Services.
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services and associated technologies
- Experience in Machine Learning – Deep Learning, Object Detection
- Knowledge of Machine Learning tools like OpenCV, TensorFlow and Apache Karaf.
- Be a go-to resource for key complex systems and services, working closely with
- engineers to deliver high quality software on time.
- Define long term design and build reliable, scalable fast-performance “consumer-grade”
- geo-related services and solutions, end-to-end
- Fully understand non-functional requirements, system interdependencies and
- Work with other engineering teams and internal customers to identify new
- opportunities, address critical needs, and solve complex problems using your skills in
- design simple yet sophisticated services
- Become an expert at leveraging internal platform resources and APIs
- Out of the box thinker who would leverage their expertise to solve complex technical
- Exhibit strong ownership and ability to work in global team environment.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Contribute through the technology transitions to next generation technologies and
- share learning with team.
- Interact with customers/users to support software acceptance process
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Provide/Recommend solutions inclusive of third-party open source APIs
- Ability to do root cause analysis and improve product quality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.