Exp: 4 - 6 years
CTC: 10 - 18 LPA
What will you do?
• Help us deliver leading edge internet scale digital solutions, working on all parts of the tech stack
• Design and implement highly scalable, secure, reusable services and building blocks
• Collaborate with other distributed teams and stakeholders to share knowledge and best practices
• Innovate on the operationalization of the design, and deliver the product as per specs
• Enumerate best practices for code management like code documentation, reviews and unit tests
• Improvise developer productivity infrastructure including (but not limited to) automated testing and continuous integration
• As a part of an agile team, be responsible for the shipping code on time with quality
• Stay on top of new technologies and adapt relevant ones for the team
• Be a culture champion and a role model for others to adopt and follow
• Programming experience in Java, Spring and related frameworks (Spring core, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud etc.)
• Experience with database schema design and SQL
• Have experience of working with caching systems like Redis etc.
• Have experience in Cloud concept (preferably AWS).
• Have experience working with SOA, Microservices, knowledge of Domain Driven Design
• Knowledge of any front-end framework/library (angular, react etc.) is welcome
• Possess good experience of building web application development workflows
• Understand web application bottlenecks
• Understand the mechanics of repo management and version control
• Know all agile rituals and is a self-starter
• Experience of 4 – 6 yrs
• An engineering major with a degree (or equivalent experience) in computer science or software engineerin