10 – 12 years, out of which at least 3 - 4 years in a Lead position
CTC: 20 - 35 LPA
This is a Techno Functional Role
- Take ownership of specific development team, and delivers based on commitments.
- Leads the Solutioning, Design and Architecture on the Salesforce across Sales, Service, Communities & Platform.
- Provide technical leadership for scoping, estimation, plan, execute and track deliverables on Projects.
- Manage team including their Development, Promotions and Compensation.
- Having an adaptable, flexible and willing attitude towards learning new technologies depending on the circumstances or requirements presented..
- Proven experience in implementing solutions in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Force.com Platform, Salesforce Community Cloud.
- Proficiency developing in Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, D/HTML, CSS. Java script, and other technologies
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns, as well as prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
- Excellent in APEX classes, Visualforce development, Triggers, SOQL,
- Experience with Integration using REST & SOAP.
- Ability to investigate cross-functional business processes and envision the possibility of new or optimized business needs
- Ability to work effectively and manage partnerships with external and internal groups/functions.
- Ability to present complex ideas in a clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences
- Certifications in DEV 401 or DEV 501 and equivalent certifications
●Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
● Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
● Expertise in complete architectural solution and deliver complex business solutions around SFDC.
●Responsible for working with BA, developers and to implement, integrate and maintain SFDC
● Interaction with stakeholders (Internal and external) for better understanding of the projects.
● Design and optimize business processes and to integrate business process across SFDC.
● Owner of Technical design, code review and maintain production environment on a day to day basis.
●Good knowledge in Workflow rules, Validation rules, Approval process and Report & Dashboards.
● Champion for Quality of the project, deliverables and innovation.