Exp: 12 - 18 years
CTC: 46 - 57 LPA
Hiring Locations: Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Ahmedabad
Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on servers, load balancing HA/DR and storage architectures
As a Solution Architect, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of our utility computing web services within strategic accounts and partners.
Your broad responsibilities will include:
- Owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in the Amazon Web Services technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the Amazon Web Services platform.
- The ideal candidate will possess customer-facing skills that will allow him/her to represent our firm well within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables him/her to easily interact and give guidance to software developers and architects.
- He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a key technical member of the Business Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the Amazon Web Services platform.
- Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
- Own each technical engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value. (delivery of actual solutions to be done by Amazon Web Services partners)
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solution architect community.
- Understand the Amazon Web Services market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.