Exp: 1 - 3 years
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations logos layouts and photos You'll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites books magazines product packaging exhibitions and more Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message
- Design print media communication materials like brochures, catalogs, flyers, posters, banners etc.
- Design digital media content like website layouts, banners, visuals.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Must have knowledge about production and artworking (includes page layout, font selection, releasing a job with cut marks, colour sense i.e. whether the job is in CMYK or RGB mode and when to use CMYK and RGB colours)
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts as per the product team requirements
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas to team members & clients
- Should be able to work in Photoshop & Illustrator,Corel Draw, In Design
- To understand business objectives and proactively contribute both strategic and design ideas