Exp: 10 - 15 years
CTC: 35 - 45 LPA
Required: Front office trading experience
Key Skills: C#, .Net, Apache, Spark, SQL, AWS
Our software engineers are responsible for designing and implementing proprietary systems and tools that drive the quantitative strategy research and implementation
What You Will Bring
- Software development, maintenance, and support of the firm’s trading systems (Order Management, Execution Management, Analytics)
- Collaborate with internal development teams for trading requirements and delivery of solutions.
- Participate in global calls and engage in engineering affairs to stay attuned and aligned to general development initiatives and technology strategy.
Who You Are
- BA/BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent field from top schools
- 10+ years of software development experience, preferably in front office trading area
- Experience with complex projects through the software development lifecycle
- Experience working and collaborating with global and distributed geographic teams
- Outstanding coding, debugging, and analytical skills. Strong focus on testing and test automation.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented techniques and programming principles
- Strong knowledge of contemporary technology solutions
- Strong expertise on .Net C#, MS SQL server and windows.
- Experience in and knowledge of a broad spectrum of technologies is required –Java 8, Go, Apache Spark, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, AWS.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks is a plus
- Business knowledge of financial instruments, market microstructure, trade lifecycle, risk identification and mitigation is a plus