CTC: 30 - 26 LPA
5-10 years of industry experience in software engineering building consumer internet space, payment processing, e-commerce and/or enterprise SAAS products. Undergraduate (or higher) degree in computer science/engineering.
• You have an excellent grasp over theoretical and applied computer science. • You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• You can take responsibility of large sized projects involving inter-departmental stakeholders.
• You can take full responsibility of one or more core modules and/or technical verticals / libraries / frameworks / components. This will include design and architecture, evaluating and deciding which framework/language/data store/tools to us, preparing roadmaps and timely delivery. You should be able to identify systemic issues, performance bottlenecks and design/architect improvements.
• You understand the business impact of your decisions. • You will drive engineering best practices, recruit other engineers, lead and manage teams, conduct performance reviews and mentor other engineers.
• You will review code and ensure that implementations are testable, performant, scalable, documented and secure.
• You will work closely with product, design, revenue, platform and growth teams.
Experience with working on PCI compliant infrastructure. Things You Can Do Here is an indicative list of things you should be able to build at this engineering level:
• Store builder (products with multi-level variants (colour, size, etc.), SKUs, discounts) and shopping cart.
• Payment processing framework capable of supporting multiple payment methods (cards, netbanking, UPI, wallets, etc.) with one or more payment method supported across multiple payment gateways.
• Highly concurrent double entry accounting system.