Exp: 10 - 16 years
CTC: 75 - 90 LPA
Talents from Online/Internet/Startups/Retail
MBA, Btech from a Tier 1 School
Skills Must have: Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence
Should have worked across functions - HR, SCM, Accounts, Marketing, Sales, IT etc.
Currently working in a senior leadership role, involved in strategy making and execution
The CDO is an integral member of the Executive Management Team and is expected to collaboratively and passionately foster a digital transformation culture and lead all digital solution development across the organization, including design, development, operations and support.
The CDO will foster innovation to solve key business challenges and lead a broad range of digital initiatives and solutions to support the organizations communications, knowledge management, effective IT governance and social media strategic objectives.
Enable more effective use of online, mobile, and other digital platforms for supporting resource mobilization and growth.
As Chief Digital Officer, you will:
- Develop, plan, implement and monitors the digital strategy for the organization.
- Ties together all of the organization’s digital aspects in support of the organization’s strategy.
- Keeps the strategy fresh by staying up to date with the latest innovations, changes in
- competition, and shifts in the industry, and adapting to the ever-changing digital
- atmosphere. Obtains organization-wide commitment for the digital strategy and is charged
- with communicating the digital strategy, and simplifying it over time so that it’s embedded in
- every employee.
- Uses knowledge, insights, and analytics to craft end to end user and supporter experiences
- that are contemporary, exciting, and efficient by virtue of being digitally enabled.
- Enables more effective use of online, mobile, and other digital platforms for supporting resource mobilization and growth.
- Expand visibility and audience through key channels and platforms.
- Drives innovation in approach to digital. Introduces and implements best-in class
- approaches for digital knowledge management, campaigning and advocacy.
- Identifies traditional and non-traditional opportunities for supporter and acquisition and retention that deepens supporter relationships and drive more rewarding experiences for the organization and our supporters.
- Interfaces with Board Members, staff, and supporters with interest and background in digital to help leverage and enhance organizations efforts, including the coordination of pro bono capabilities.
- Supervises the IT function, and ensures its realignment - over time - with the digital strategy and organization’s needs. This includes assessing and adjusting IT capacity at the central, department and country level, ensuring appropriate IT governance, service levels, and innovation.
- Minimum of 14-year experience leading a cutting-edge digital operation with a variety of
- integrated capabilities.
- Master’s Degree or an equivalent combination of a Bachelor’s degree and experience.
- Prior experience of working with technology based start-up’ as a CDO.
- Ability to plan and execute long-term strategy around driving supporting awareness,
- engagement, experience, and monetization.
- Significant change management experience in either turnaround or fast-growth situations,
- both on the IT side and in a consumer company setting.
- Managerial ability to lead and see programs through to fruition.
- Patience to navigate complex organizational structures, collaborate to get buy-in across
- functions and diplomatically challenge the status-quo and solidify relationships with a broad
- group of people
- Leadership and charisma to drive change forward.