Exp: 13 - 16 years
Skills Must have: Planning, Forecasting, distribution, retail, FMCG, consumer durable
Qualifications Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration, Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management, Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology
- Demand & Supply planning for fast pace growth and multi-layered operations Build strategies for effective vendor development & management.
- Maintain benchmarks -Ensure adherence of vendors to the agreed upon metrics & cost. Develop strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.
- Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency, speed and cost. Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity
- Collaborate with other departments to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps Lead/strategies, communications and negotiations with external suppliers
- Manage large supply operations team at different level in multiple geographies in India
- Lead the team-ensure the KRAs of the team members are met and assist/train them in achieving the same
- Building the distribution footprint for the organisation in terms of the locations of supply nodes and the distribution network to reduce the overall cost of distribution.
- Ensuring best in class warehousing practises to build agility and accuracy and at the same time reduce overall suppl y chain costs.
- Contracting for transportation of goods from Factory locations across India to Distributors pan India.