Exp: 4 - 9 years
CTC: 34 - 40 LPA
Cndidates from eComms/B2B/B2C Only
Should be from tier 1 Design Schools
- Managing and executing the long and short-term goals & deliverables of the design team in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity.
- Architecting the fundamentals of our tools and systems keeping in mind the scalability and future
- Cross-team management: communicating and collaborating with Product, Tech, and Business owners.
- Managing, hiring and the growth of the Design team.
- Leading a strong feedback loop on the Design process across the multifunctional teams.
- Maintaining and evolving Design systems, documentation, processes.
- Creating frameworks and heuristics for the Design team to operate within.
- Enabling decision making through a strong representation of your thought process around design solutions, leading to changes and evolvement of the product.
- Evangelizing the design team (both internally inside the company, and within the external community as well).
- Hands-on designer with great research, interaction design, and visuals skills.
- Great at understanding the needs and the pain-points of the customers and the users.
- Communicate Design ideas and concepts in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Able to communicate and collaborate with Product, Tech, and Business owners.
- Can understand constraints and issues from the tech POV.
- Can communicate effectively with developers, and tech leads.
- Familiarity with frontend development practices.
- Great quant, and analytical skills.