Exp: 15 - 22 years
CTC: 50 - 60 LPA
Key Skills: AWS (Ops/Data/Development), Customer facing exp, IP Though leadership (blogs/speaker), Architect
Preferred: Architect experience in a Startup
Roles and Responsibilities
· As a key member of the solution architecture team, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform
· Partner with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of AWS
· Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
· Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge within the AWS solutions architect community
· Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as white papers
· Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
· Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or 10+ year’s work experience in technical role in lieu of no Bachelor’s degree.
· 10+ years’ experience in software design, implementation, or consulting experience with distributed applications.
· 5+ years of experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking.
· Ability to travel as needed.
· Graduate degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering or Math.
· Experience architecting, operating cloud-based solutions.
· AWS Solution Architecture certification or relevant cloud expertise.
· Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud.
· Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies.
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
· Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
· Experience in technology/software sales or pre-sales consulting.
· Experience with a programming or scripting language.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.