Exp: 4 - 6 years
CTC: 18 - 25 LPA
Qualification: BE, B.tech
This position will be part of Product Management team
In User Experience Management, we focus on solving some real-life problems to delight students and make learning a memorable experience. To achieve that, we are looking for a User Experience Design manager to join our team.
- Focus on pain points of user to navigate through their life cycle with us and come up with solutions that improve their experience with us
- Look at both UI & UX and find ways to improve
- Have a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps to drive product growth or improve business processes.
- Ensure all UX integration, enhancements and changes are launched as per defined scope with a buy-in from both internal and key external stakeholders.
- Translate UX strategy into detailed requirements, demos & PoCs (prototypes).
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Track progress of market specific UX requirement and measure impact (revenue & customer satisfaction)
- Define and drive KPIs of growth and optimize conversion, expansion and retention across platforms
- Deep understanding of UI & UX will be preferred.