Exp: 1 - 5 years
Talents from Bangalore Only
Should be flexible to work with an Early Stage Startup
- Web designer/developer is responsible for the design, layout and coding of a website. They are involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website - how the site works and how it looks.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS//PHP practices
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
- Must be able to Design and develop world-class Web UI/UX designs using latest design and coding standards and trends In-depth knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques.
- Create consistency and use common UI elements.
- Showcase simple design solutions for complex problems using UI models, conceptual diagrams, user stories, wireframes, storyboards, visual mock-ups, and simple prototypes.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop / Illustrator / inDesign / Dreamweaver / AcrobatPro/Premiere and After Effects).
- Very good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Proficiency in UX/UI prototyping tools (Sketch, Omnigraffle, etc).
- Proficient designing, editing Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
- A good foundation in graphic design principles, typography, color, styles.
- Excellent conceptualization skills in web design/graphic design.
- Create graphics for a variety of platforms including Website, Mobile, and Tables