Exp: 3 - 5 years
CTC: 25 - 30 LPA
Qualification: Btech/Mtech Only (Tier 1 Tech Schools)
Should be from Product/eComm
• You have at least 2 years experience in front-end development
• You have experience with developing dashboards and interactive UI
• You have knowledge of React - Redux / Angular 2^
• You love writing code and actively experiment & learn new things
• You're passionate about Frontend Development and continually follow the platform's innovations
• You have an eye for good UI/UX
• You have a track record in building high-quality applications
• You know how to find and fix performance issues
• You're interested in working on fast-paced, Agile software development teams.
• Minimum product dev experience of 2+ years in web/mobile start-ups with expertise in designing and implementing high performance web applications.
• You're an incessant problem solver and tougher the problem is, more fun you have.
• You've proven experience in the past to showcase the previous point -- either in your past work experience or during study courses by getting involved in open-source projects (like GSoC etc).
• You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem statement (either yourself or alongside your peers), development (PoC if needed), testing, releasing in staging & then production environment and finally monitoring.
• You don’t shy away from writing HTML and CSS because you love designing a beautiful webpage with Semantic markup.
• You know what CSS pre/post processors can do for you and can make a fair judgement at choosing them (or not) e.g SASS/LESS/PostCSS etc.
• You love automating things and can write custom scripts (Grunt/Gulp etc) to automate everything front-end.
• You know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the performance of the product across devices.
• You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework (ReactJS ecosystem preferred).
• You keep pace with the ever-changing specs of cutting edge front-end technologies (e.g. Service Workers).
• You are a do-er and ensure you see things out on production environments.
• Lastly, you’re expected to know your way around GIT and *nix environments.