Exp: 10 - 15 years
CTC: 25 - 30 LPA
Key Skills: Cognitive Automation, Deep Learning, NLP, Architecture Frameworks, Big data, ML/AI/NLP Libraries, Java, Python 2.7 and above
• The person should have technical expertise demonstrating skills, techniques and outcomes in solution architecting involving AI/Cognitive Automation, unstructured data processing using NLP/NLU techniques, RPA, UI and orchestration layer
• Ownership and accountability of the solution design
• Should be able to influence customer's technology/architecture related decision making
• Drive Solution design workshops with Architect team
• Ability to deal with ambiguities
• Mentor and guide technical teams
• Effort planning and delivery support in multiple projects
• Drive design best practices, troubleshoot design/code related issues if need be
• Knowledge of wide range of technology and solution building capabilities by leveraging: Cognitive Automation Deep Learning and NLP Experience in supervised learning classifiers and various unsupervised learning algorithms like bootstrapping.
• Understanding of Artificial Neural Network and deep learning concepts.
• Exposure and hands on experience in ML/AI/NLP libraries like Stanford CoreNLP, OpenNLP, TensorFlow, Keras, deepdive.
• Architecture Framework REST architecture framework Event Bus Usage ( Kafka / RabbitMQ etc)
• Big Data Scripting Language Python ver. 2.7 and above