Exp: 10 - 14 years
CTC: 40 - 50 LPA
Talents from product Dev/Internet firms only
Key Skills: Ruby on rails, Databases, ReactJs, VueJs, Linux
- Worked in Large Scale Distributed Systems- Lead teams to deliver scalable, low latency, and cost-efficient solutions for our developer-facing platform.
- Define coding standards, conduct code reviews and provide guidance to team members constantly
- Build innovative solutions from scratch and liaise with architects and engineers from other product teams to build solutions and drive adoption.
- Design and implement multi-tier (DB, services, and web) software applications, and document, test, fix and enhance systems when needed
- Establish and continue to raise the bar for engineering excellence by always looking for avenues for improvements in performance, scalability, usability and continuous deployment aspects of the platform.
- Keep an eye out for technology trends, open source projects that can be leveraged.
- Be hands-on, and lead a high performance engineering team by example.
- Hands-on experience with software development and deployment
- Experience in service-oriented architecture (SOA) and building Microservices
- Hands on experience with UNIX variants and relational, NoSQL databases
- Experience in cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.)