Exp: 5 - 10 years
CTC: 15 - 25 LPA
• As a Lead Software Engineer you will design and implement multi-tier (DB, services, and web) software applications, and document, test, fix and enhance systems when needed.
• In your agile team, you will closely work with engineers, architects, managers, design, QA and operations teams, and create solutions that meet business requirements.
• You will spend most of your time developing clean code with limited abstraction. In this role, you will also lead and mentor team members across functions.
• You will also implement and support compliance with Freshworks compliance and information security processes.
• Hands on in Ruby on Rails for at least 4 years
• You know how to test your code (unit testing)
• Good understanding about database (Mysql/MongoDB)
• Experience with web service/app scaling
• Know the basic of Linux administration
•Experience in managing infra for Rails deployment, preferably Docker/KubernetesExperience in Continuous IntegrationExcellent skill in coding best practices and automated test (unit and integration)
• Experience in managing high-load systemExperience in refactoring a big applicationA good mentor, when needed, he can mentor junior staff to be better at their job.
• Experience in managing high-capacity database (MySQL)