Exp: 12 - 18 years
CTC: 50 - 60 LPA
Talents from Product Dev Firms Only
Should be from Tier 1 B Schools
As a Principal Product Manager for the Localization Program, you will be deeply involved in defining, architecting and building hybrid machine-human systems that can scale to deliver content localization across multiple languages and content types for an exponentially expanding global catalog.
This role is inherently cross-functional - you will work closely with engineering, design, operations, finance, marketing, and executive teams to own and lead projects from initial conception through launching globally.
We are looking for a senior product leader who is obsessed with solving problems for our customers, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies into high-quality, simple-to-use products that customers love.
A successful candidate will be highly customer focused, analytical, resourceful, team-oriented but with an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines.
They will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
• Bachelors/ Masters with 7-10 yrs of product management experience (Overall 12+ years)
• At least 5 years' experience in operating, managing, and delivering results in a product management role for technology platforms.
• Proven success in delivering online products and services in a high growth environment
• A post-graduate (MBA) qualification is highly preferred.
• Expertise in Computer vision systems is preferred Responsibilities: Own the definition of the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver localized content experiences for millions of customers at a global scale.
• Drive projects, products, and feature launches with other teams both inside and outside of the global digital video team including: business development, content acquisition, legal, marketing, finance, customer service, and operations.
• Collaborate with engineering, design, operations to define the long-term, scalable architecture.
• Develop a deep understanding of the digital video customer (both existing and potential) and digital video market segments, while continually assessing the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends.