Exp: 13 - 17 years
CTC: 45 - 56 LPA
Azure Certification is a must
Skills Must haves: Azure 75, Azure 35, Azure 32, Azure Kubernetes Service/Service Fabric, Visual Studio, DevOps, Azure Analytics, Azure SQL DB/DW, Azure Logic Apps/API Management/Service Bus, Azure AD, Azure Resource Manager
• As part of Cloud practice, we are looking to onboard Regional Cloud Practice Directors who are Azure Certified Solution Architect with deep azure cloud architecture, design and development skills, with overall 12+ years of IT industry experience, and at least 2+ years of working experience with the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
• Candidate must bring in expert understanding of cloud computing, IAAS, PaaS, SaaS and cloud application design pattern;
• Deep expertise on Cloud and Services Oriented Architectures with a proven ability to provide consulting and solution roadmaps for large scale cloud transformation, migration and cloud native development on Microsoft Azure platform.
• Candidate should possess good Presentation skills and expected to bring in thought leadership in realm of Azure Cloud services.
• Should be able to evangelize Microsoft Azure services, deployment and operations stories through presentations and the creation of content such as reference architectures, white papers, blog posts, etc
• Candidate should be able to participate in deep architectural discussions with customers to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
• Candidate should bring in design and development experience of cloud computing with Microsoft Azure Compute & Storage Services, Azure Kubernetes Service/Service Fabric, Visual Studio, DevOps, Azure Analytics, Azure SQL DB/DW, Azure Logic Apps/API Management/Service Bus, Azure AD, Azure Resource Manager, etc and large scale migrations of application landscapes onto Microsoft Azure.
• Technically adept in multiple areas, including: .NET / C#, Java, Python, Powershell, JSON, Angular JS, Node.js, etc