Exp: 10 - 14 years
CTC: 25 - 30 LPA
Should have experience in machine learning based solutions or products at production level.
- Primarily responsible for solving problems in various business domains through mixture and tuning of existing algorithms and Holmes solution components in the areas of NLP, Sentiment analysis, Machine Learning, Artificial Neural Networks, Deep learning.
- Analyze and extract structured knowledge from large unstructured data to automate and optimize key business problems.
- Should be able to measure accuracies for various components of a ML/AI/NLP pipeline.
- Will be responsible for building Applied Al solutions using custom algorithms in the areas of NLP, ML, deep learning to solve specific business problem.
- Should anchor Pilot/Production use case delivery by working closely with project delivery teams
- Machine learning/AI algorithms is must.
- Must have delivered at least one Solutions based on ML/AI/NLP into production or POC level. Must have Good programming skills with Java and Python.
- Experience in Information Extraction systems and sub tasks like NER, Coreference Resolution, Relation Extraction etc will be added advantage.
- Deep Learning experience for NLP Experience in supervised learning classifiers and various unsupervised learning algorithms like bootstrapping.
- Understanding of Artificial Neural Network and deep learning concepts will be added advantage.
- Exposure and hands on experience in ML/AI/NLP libraries like Stanford CoreNLP, OpenNLP, TensorFlow, Keras, deepdive, will be added advantage.