Exp: 1 - 3 years
CTC: 12 - 25 LPA
CA - Mandatory (Should have cleared in 1st or 2nd attempt)
Talents from Big 4/BFS/Consulting
The position is based out of Hyderabad (Candidate should be flexible to relocate)
The Financial Operations group is an integral part of our global operations, liaising with the front office, internal groups, counterparties, service providers, and auditors.
The primary functions of the different groups are:
- Financial Reporting - Prepare, review, and file hedge fund and private equity financial statements (primarily following U.S. GAAP for Investment Companies) and other regulatory reports; participate in the auditing of these entities; prepare and review monthly investor account statements; compute funds' performance indicators for investors and various fees chargeable on a periodic basis.
- Tax - Generate and analyze the tax profit and loss reports; prepare U.S. tax forms and related schedules for hedge fund and private equity entities; support the tax planning group in optimizing the after-tax returns.
- Management Company Accounting - Prepare, review, and file management company financial statements (following U.S. GAAP and IFRS); participate in the auditing of these entities; carry out monthly operations including monthly reconciliations of bank accounts, accruals, and prepaid accounting and intercompany reconciliations, monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet analysis.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- We are seeking chartered accountants with up to two years of work experience in the financial services industry or at a large audit firm for our Financial Operations group based out of the firm's office in Hyderabad, India.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have proficient accounting, analytical, and problem solving skills, be a quick learner, and possess keen attention to detail with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills are essential (English)
- Skills Must haves: Chartered Accountant qualification, CA - First or second Attempt Only