Exp: 2 - 5 years
Talents from product Dev Firms Only
We are looking for a Back-End Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
What will you be doing?
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Take ownership of one or more components of the platform and drive innovation in your area of ownership.
- Good knowledge of one or more relational and NoSQL databases and transactions.
- Solid foundation in computer science with strong competency in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Hands-on experience in writing python applications.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server-side development.
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem-solving skills.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and able to multi-task.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment.
Good to have
Prior startup experience
ELK experience is a plus