Exp: 3 - 6 years
CTC: 14 - 20 LPA
Talents from BFS/Listed Firms Only
• Involvement in the monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/yearly financial reporting processes including: Assistance with Full Year & Half Year Statutory Financial statements. Main areas of responsibility are the balance sheet and ledger based notes and reports preparation for income statements.
• Month end checks and general ledger hygiene activities
• Preparing the Group's Statutory Balance Sheet on a monthly basis.
• Assistance with restricted accounts and cost center approvals as required
• Assisting business units / financial control teams as required (both technical and practical assistance)
• Completion of ad-hoc project work.
Key Skills Required
• Educational Qualification and Background-CA/CPA qualified with 3 to 4 years' experience in either Financial Services or a listed company.
• Business Knowledge - Knowledge of Investment Banking would be beneficial.
• Leadership Skills - This person will be an integral part of the Financial Reporting team & the broader Group Finance function.
• Interpersonal Skills - Must be a team player who can also work autonomously.
• Client Orientation-A firm commitment to deal with questions and issues as they arise from the business accounting areas is a key function of this role.
• Technical Specialist Skills -Strong financial accounting knowledge including a good working knowledge of consolidations.
• Knowledge of automation tools like Alteryx, Power BI, Robotics etc is desirable.