Exp: 4 - 6 years
CTC: 25 - 28 LPA
Preferred: From eComms/Internet/B2C
Should have worked on 2 product cycles (end-end)
In product management, we focus on solving some real-life problems to delight students and make learning a memorable experience. To achieve that, we are looking for a data-science minded Product manager to join our team.
4+ years of product management experience, with at least 1 year experience managing a product team.
- Ideate, plan, prioritise, and clearly define product requirements for across all platforms.
- Manage product features working closely with developers, designers and cross-functional stakeholders. - Build data products/solutions with other product managers for their products.
- Have a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps using data science as a platform to drive product growth or improve business processes.
- Ensure all product integration, enhancements and changes are launched as per defined scope with a buy-in from both internal and key external stakeholders.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, demos & PoCs (prototypes).
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Track progress of market specific product requirement and measure impact (revenue & customer satisfaction).
- Define and drive KPIs of growth and optimize conversion, expansion and retention across platforms.
- Deep understanding of technology experience with coding background will be preferred.
- Stakeholder management: Work together with business stakeholders to define projects to be undertaken in order to achieve business objectives, and prioritize them for the Design, Tech, and Product teams.
- Execution management: Ensure timely and complete execution of projects and measurement against success metrics.
- User-centred team culture: Kickstart a culture of getting to know the users better through user interviews, user journey mapping, and other measures.
- Working experience of product tools for the entire product journey, from planning to handovers to testing to measurement.
Good to have:
- Experience in a consumer tech or e-commerce company is preferred.
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, GA, Tableau, Zeplin software highly recommended.