Exp: 15 - 20 years
Experience heading training for operations and delivery teams
Should be from Internet/FMCG/Telecom/Retail Only
Training Certifications preferred
Good exposure in setting up training academy, scaling and implement training initiatives
Strong problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverable
• Maintaining strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information
• Working with Operations and Team Managers, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and other key stakeholders to identify target audience training needs and deliver learning modules against required training timelines.
• Managing a team of site trainers and coordinating, planning, delivering and facilitating workflow training modules such as new hire, cross training, launch trainings for new services, and other ADS-specific trainings as necessary.
• Supporting and designing of training materials for use during classroom or virtual trainings, webinars, blended learning programs and online self-directed modules or materials.
• Identifying site-specific knowledge gaps through observations, focus groups, quality checks, and data analysis and propose specific training topics based on findings.
• Monitoring, tracking and reporting on training completion and success metrics.
• Assisting with development and validation of training materials, learner engagement strategies and evaluation plans.
• Coordinating and executing quality audits, and initiating follow-up requisite learning programs to address continuous improvement need, with assistance from Quality team
• Administrating Site Training, including testing and certification, managing scheduling and reporting on work outcomes and impact
• Contributing to continuous improvement cycle of training and accuracy processes
• Serving as an instruction/training subject matter expert (SME) to advise trainers on training organization and presentation
• Maintaining training metrics for the site
• Bachelor’s degree or significant college course work, in communication, education or related field
• Experience successfully managing a team and supporting their success and growth
• Demonstrate success and experience with planning, creating, implementing and delivering training
• Communication skills for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development, including superior skill in explaining technical topics to novices and collaborating with subject matter experts and managers
• Experience with one-to-many and one-to-one communication skills in both classroom and tutorial settings
• Experience collaborating with global stakeholders, SMEs, front-line managers and front-line employees
• Knowledge of learning and training practices
• Ability to use multiple learning methods and link appropriate methods with subject matter experts
• Experience working with remote teams
• Business English skills both verbal and written, as it’s required to work with English language data training and learning
• Competent user level of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Project/program management and organizational skills
• Learning/training certification in eLearning
• Industry certifications in instructional design, curriculum development, performance improvement, project management, and content-specific certifications as appropriate (CPLP, CPT, PMP, etc.)
• Demonstrated working knowledge of eLearning development tools such as Captivate, Articulate Studio/Storyline, Camtasia, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, or Flash