Experience: 9 -14 years
CTC: 50 - 60 LPA
Talents from Product/eComms Only
Key Skills: Java, Data Structures, OOPS, Python, HLD, LLD
• Create new features from scratch, enhance existing features and optimize existing functionality, from conception and design through testing and deployment.
• Analyze and improve efficiency and stability of various systems.
• Evaluate new products and technologies through Proof of Concepts.
• Develop and enhance new and existing security-focused tools and services.
• Perform risk assessments on internally developed software, infrastructure components and submitted proposals.
• Evaluate the impact to the organization of current advisories, publications, and academic research papers.
• Provide subject matter expertise in architecture, authentication and system security.
• BE/BTech/BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent).
• 8+ years work experience with a solid foundation in computer science, strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
• Proficiency in any OOPs based language.
• Experience with API development.
• Experience with key-value store systems such as membase and couchbase.
• A strong foundation in Unix/Linux including the ability to diagnose and solve common problems.
• Familiarity with the challenges involved in scaling applications from a single machine to a large deployment.
• Experience with Vertica, MySQL, Hadoop and HBase is a plus.
• Experience with cloud environment like Amazon's AWS is a plus.
• Able to take individual ownership of a project from start to finish.
• Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with others in a team environment.
• Startup/Fast paced development experience would be preferred