Exp: 3 - 8 years
CTC: 8 - 15 LPA
Must Haves: Data Structures, Algorithms, OOP, Enterprise Systems, Asynchronous Architectures
Candidates based out of Bangalore Only
You are a software engineer who strives for excellence in the user's experience as well as in your technical solutions.
You have a curious mind and a passion for continuous improvement. You thrive in an agile and fast-paced environment.
What we want you to do: You will work with your scrum team to deliver impactful and valuable features bi-weekly. You will personally own end-to-end features from concept to design to production, and partner with product managers, user experience designers, and other engineers to achieve high-quality solutions.
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, asynchronous architectures, and object oriented programming
• Demonstrated experience with best SDLC practices: coding standards, reviews, code management, build processes, and testing
• Professional experience building REST APIs • Experience with relational databases, schema design, SQL
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Experience with backend web based Java development and Linux-based integrated development environments, or equivalent (e.g. NodeJS w/ Express or ASP.NET MVC)
• Experience developing Software as a Service (SaaS) applications and understanding the impact of this architecture in a deployment environment
• Database implementations (query optimization, index generation, caching) or NoSQL DBs a plus
• Experience developing JS, CSS, HTML sites
• Experience developing Single Page Web Applications and frameworks like Boostrap, AngularJS, or equivalent