Exp: 10- 15 years
CTC: 40 - 50 LPA
Preferred: From BFS (Front office trading)
Key Skills: Java, API, Microservices, Apache, Spark, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, AWS, Test Automation
Candidates will report into local Trading Development leaders and work closely with onshore teams to understand the business, build and support systems to enable effective trading platforms across equities, fixed income, futures, currencies, and other major asset classes.
What You Will Bring
• Software development, maintenance, and support of the firm's trading systems (Order Management, Execution Management, Analytics)
• Collaborate with internal development teams for trading requirements and delivery of solutions.
• Participate in global calls and engage in engineering affairs to stay attuned and aligned to general development initiatives and technology strategy.
Who You Are
• BA/BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent field from top schools
• 10-15 years of software development experience, preferably in front office trading area
• Experience with complex projects through the software development lifecycle
• Experience working and collaborating with global and distributed geographic teams
• Outstanding coding, debugging, and analytical skills. Strong focus on testing and test automation.
• Strong knowledge of object oriented techniques and programming principles
• Strong knowledge of contemporary technology solutions
• Strong experience on C++/Java 8
• Experience in and knowledge of a broad spectrum of technologies is plus - Apache Spark, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, AWS, Microservices etc.
• Experience in Go language is a plus.
• Experience with automated testing frameworks is a plus