Exp: 3 - 7 years
Talents from: eComm/Internet/Adtech/Media/Analytics Only
The Front End developer is responsible for transforming the design and the product vision into working products and will directly influence how users will interact with the system.
Key Result Areas:
- Build applications according to the design and provide designers with feedback and suggest trade-offs when required
- Ensure the code follows latest coding practices and industry standards
- Work closely with backend developers to understand and properly use the systems APIs
- Write both unit and integration tests, and develop automation tools for daily tasks
- Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
- 3+ Years of experience Java Script.
- 2+ Years of experience with Angular.JS
- 2+ Years of experience with React.JS, HTML5 and CSS
- NICE TO HAVE Experience working with an Agile methodology and iterative development.
- NICE TO HAVE Experience with practices such as unit testing, static analysis, and build automation.
- Have strong interpersonal skills such as effective listening, empathy, patience and the ability to interface with customers.
- Ability to quickly understand business and technical context in diverse customer environments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to work effectively across an organization.