This is a work from home opportunity
Exp: 1 - 5 years (end-end recruitment)
Should have experience hiring for Product/eComms
Apply only if you are flexible with the incentives model
You have one of the most important jobs in the world. Why? Because you impact one of the most important aspects of each person’s life - how they earn their income.
You also make a valuable contribution to the most important resource of our clients - people.
Your actions each day ensures our clients have the talents they need, when and where it’s needed.
Without you, countless individuals would end up struggling through the job search process. You make it easier by paving the way for them.
Numerous positions would take longer to fill or even go unfilled without the help you provide.
Hiring managers benefit not only from your efforts, but also your insights. Your knowledge of hiring and the availability of talented candidates helps them every time you share this information with them.
Can one person make a difference? You already have just by choosing your career as a 'Recruiter'
- You will be responsible for the entire life-cycle of tech recruitment at Staffio HR, including strategy, sourcing, short-listing, pitching, communication, coordination, scheduling, and negotiation.
- You will be required to execute myriad sourcing strategies conventional and unconventional, online and offline, and will have the creative license to adopt any approach as long as it is within the confines of our value system.
- Coordinate with respective clients to define recruitment requirements, job specs, interview processes
- Use market research, networking, social platforms, advanced search tools, employee and external referrals and community events to source candidates
- Utilize inbound marketing techniques as part of a comprehensive candidate attraction strategy and generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates
- Ensure candidates have a great experience at every stage of the recruitment process by maintaining fast turnaround times, feedback on rejects, employee focused negotiations, etc
What we are looking for:
- Flawless/Top notch English communication skills (Written/Verbal)
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, Naukri, Angellist etc; as well as external expertise in sourcing for hard to find critical roles
- Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, Org Structures and competitive market awareness
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table and have a relentless drive to connect the best talent with the right opportunity in the organization
- Recognized as a top producing recruiter, the "star" at their firm, recognized for use of innovation, process improvement and bottom line results
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches
- Demonstrated ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.